got this from hanmiso. I also want to answer this question. so here goes me answering 21 questions.
1. Why Korean?
Choi Minho was the first reason I got hooked with Korean Dramas and end up wanting to learn Korean language.
2 . Daum or Naver (dictionary I mean)?
I don’t use naver nor Daum, I have my own mini tuttle korean dictionry, but when I can’t find the words I need to find I use google translator.
3. First website that you visit everyday?
Facebook. hahaha ( because now I have a seonbae that helps me with my korean ).
4. Best thing that happened to you? (related to learning Korean)
being able to understand a very very very little lines from korean dramas. althought the process for me is a bit slow I’m still happy.
5. Ever regretted learning Korean?
NEVER NEVER NEVER. first of all learning a different language is a PLUS, and second of all I just love to watch K-dramas, I hope someday I can watch it without needing a subtitle. that would be awesome.
6. Most common feedback/question you get when you say you are learning Korean?
TALAGA? (Ohhh? really?)
7. First Korean food that comes to your mind?
김치 — it’s the only korean food I know, but still dont know its taste.
8. Most overrated Korean drama?
Overrated? what does overrated means? If it means VERY VERY GOOD, then I would say LOVE RAIN, as far as all the K-dramas I’ve watched.
9. Most underrated Korean drama?
VERY VERY VERY BAD? I dont know. hahaha
10. Latest milestone in learning Korean?
to be able to understand a few lines in korean dramas.
11. Favorite Korean word / phrase?
none so far since I dont know much. because Im still in LEVEL 1 in korean learning.
12. Name 3 people (fictional / real) who motivate / influence your Korean learning journey
Choi Minho, was actually the main reason I started my korean journey, but as time goes I realize it’s not him anymore but me wanting to learn the language.
13. Secret ambition / goal (relating to Korean)
Going to KOREA and to live there so I can learn korean in their native environment.
14. I want to sound like _____ when I speak Korean
none so far. but If I were to choose maybe YOONA from Girls generation.
15. Best compliment received (for Korean)
None yet, since I’m still not in the state that people would be impressed.
16. When is the last time you sat down and study Korean?
last night. hahah later I will do my reviewing again.
17. Favorite textbook?
Don’t have any.
18. Special people you met (online or otherwise) through Korean?
19. How has learning Korean changed you / your life?
I found out that I can be as motivated as this when it comes to something I really want and loved to do. hahaha.
20. Ever dreamt in Korean?
No. But I dreamt that I was consulting one of my korean schoolmate and let them check my notes, and it actually did happen the next day.
21. Single best thing about learning Korean?
The satisfaction of learning the language. and the happiness I get when I do what I love.
Thanks for giving the time to read this.